(Gear, Supplies, Equipment, Accessories, How To Grow Shrooms)Shroom Spores
(Spore prints, Spore syringes)Psychedelic Mushrooms ExtractsLegal drugs:EnergizersHealth supplementsHerbal ecstasyMagic herbsSmokablesCannabis seeds:Indoor marijuana seedsOutdoor marijuana seedsSativa cannabis seedsIndica cannabis seedsBongs collection:Acrylic bongsBamboo bongsCeramic bongsCrazy bongsGlass bongsGlass bongs boxedMetal bongsSmoking pipes:Acrylic pipesAcrylic water pipesCeramic smoking pipesCeramic water pipesChillumsColor changing glass pipesGlass pipesGlass water pipesHandmade pipesHookahMetal pipesMetal water pipesSpecial smoking systemsStealth pipesStone pipesWooden pipesSmoking accessories:Herbal vaporizersCigarette casesCleaners brushesExtractorsGrindersRolling paper casesScalesScreens filtersStealth stash containersMiscellaneous:BooksComicsDrug TestsHemp productsHome accessoriesSniff snort snuff accessories
Peyote Cacti Growkit
Peyote cacti growkit for mescaline peyotes
This very easy to use Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) cacti grow kit enables you to grow your own Mescaline Peyote cacti.
1 Peyote cacti growkit contains:
* 25 viable living Peyote seeds.
* Peyote Cactus soil.
* Drainage gravel.
* Cover sand.
Usage of Peyote cacti growkit
* Pierce about 10 small holes in the bottom of the jar.
* Put in first the Drainage gravel then fill it further with a mixture of Peyote Cactus soil and Cover sand.
* Press the seeds gently a bit into the earth, spray water till it is well moist and close the jar.
* Place it on a warm spot (like next to a heater) and preferable use fluorescent tube lighting.
* Make sure the first 8 weeks the kit is kept moist, Than make some holes in the lid of the jar.
* After 2 more weeks make some more holes so the small cacti can slowly get used to dry air.
* 2 weeks later place the kit in indirect sunlight and take of the lid (keep it moist for another 2 months, after these two months you should give them less and less water.)
For more information about the use of this cactus please have a look at our information about Peyote